Free Friday night at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center in Gulfport from 5-7pm. 897-6039
The Jackson County Fair is Back
- Live entertainment ranging from music and dance groups to a talent show and dog show will be provided on the indoor Civic Center stage and at the Barn.
- Rides will be open at 4 p.m. from Oct. 20-24 and earlier throughout the weekend.
- The Commercial Booths in the Civic Center will open on Oct. 21-26 at 9 a.m. It’s a great place to meet some of the candidates running for office while shopping for some unique gift ideas for the approaching holidays!
- The Livestock Barn opens on Oct. 22-26 at 9 a.m.
- The Arts Building opens on Oct. 22-26 at 7 p.m.
Friday, October 25
- Rides open at 2 p.m. until
- Children’s Day– Ride prices reduced from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Dog Show(Barn) – 6:30 p.m. (registration 5 - 6:15 p.m.)
- Midnight Madness– Armbands ($20) from 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Saturday, October 26
- Rides open at 11 a.m. until
- Youth Livestock Show(Barn) – 1 p.m.
- Jackson County Fair Talent Show– 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 27
- Rides open at 12:30 p.m. until
- Super Sunday –Armbands ($20) from 12:30 – 5 p.m. or 5:30– 9:30 p.m.
The Jackson County Fair Book can be found at https://www.co.jackson.ms.us/251/Fair.
The County Fair will be held at its customary location in Pascagoula at the intersection of Shortcut and Hospital Roads. It is once again the largest free admission fair along the entire Gulf Coast. Contact the Fairground office with any questions 228-762-6043.
Another Date Night on the Pottery Wheel Friday from 6-8pm at the Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art in Biloxi. This one's a couples class, be sure to wear clothes you can get dirty. 374-5547
DENNIS DEYOUNG: THE GRAND ILLUSION 40TH ANNIVERSARY ALBUM TOUR- Fri 8pm, Hard Rock Live Biloxi,CLICK HERE
AIR SUPPLY-Fri/Sat 8pm, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi, CLICK HERE
STRAIGHT NO CHASER-Fri 8pm, IP Casino Biloxi, CLICK HERE
CLINT BLACK -Sat 8pm, IP Casino Biloxi, CLICK HERE